Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First week with the green beast.. putting a smile on my face each time a get in it, this car gets a lot of attention when driving around.. even had people filming me drive past.. madness for what it is really.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway, some photos from my first week..
Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Sky Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Water Automotive lighting Hood Car Liquid
White Hood Light Luggage and bags Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Performance, Glacier White, C&S, Diamond Stitched Leather
115 Posts
Love the RS mats too nice touches all around. Welcome to the club ;)

Reactions: JHOWELLS

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Great images, thanks for sharing and glad you are enjoying it.

RSQ3 have always been a rare sight so I've also experienced the 'being filmed bit' or being followed on the motorway, overtaken and then being aware that the other driver is checking the car out in his rear view mirror. Happened in the 8Us and now the F3.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I haven’t seen that grill shot before…looks incredible, especially with the black rings… and I thought mine was rather neat.

·
Registered
RSQ3
112 Posts
Lovely looking car , really is .. very tempted to upgrade to newer model, though Nardo is my favourite .. this colour certainly is a head turner, baby Urus ..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely looking car , really is .. very tempted to upgrade to newer model, though Nardo is my favourite .. this colour certainly is a head turner, baby Urus ..
I always wanted the green but was a bit apprehensive about it.. though it’s even nicer in the metal than it looks in photos.. im very pleased and think it really suits the car..

I’ve had lots of people ask if it’s the Lamborghini green 😂

lovely place to sit too.. thought I’d miss the flat bottom wheel but I honestly don’t.. though I would’ve preferred an alcantara option..
Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part

Reactions: JonD99 and Menace

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
Every time I look at that colour it gets better. I don't actually like the wheel design much but I've got to say it goes beautifully with the car. Really great looking beast.

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
578 Posts
Looks great and definitely a colour an RS can pull off.
I parked next to a kyalami RSQ3 sportback the week after I got mine and its a very different colour to my Java Green 8U RSQ3.....its a LOT lighter and brighter and made mine look quite dull lol
Mine also looked small at the side of it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great and definitely a colour an RS can pull off.
I parked next to a kyalami RSQ3 sportback the week after I got mine and its a very different colour to my Java Green 8U RSQ3.....its a LOT lighter and brighter and made mine look quite dull lol
Mine also looked small at the side of it!
Interesting you say that - as if it wasn’t for the extra long wait I was tempted to go exclusive and get either Java Green or Ara Blue (as I had on an S3 once).. more than happy with my choice in the end however..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts