Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried activating the Off Road display on their Q3? see attached sample on other VAG vehicles.

It looks like it is something that can be coded on module 5F on a lot of VAG cars (including many I would not consider even slightly suitable as off road vehicles).

I had a quick look in the coding and it appears to be not supported on the Q3, but something possibly somewhat useful.

I would have thought the Q3 as at least a soft off road vehicle, unless VAG have deemed the Audi too "posh" to be used off road?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Has anyone tried activating the Off Road display on their Q3? see attached sample on other VAG vehicles.

It looks like it is something that can be coded on module 5F on a lot of VAG cars (including many I would not consider even slightly suitable as off road vehicles).

I had a quick look in the coding and it appears to be not supported on the Q3, but something possibly somewhat useful.

I would have thought the Q3 as at least a soft off road vehicle, unless VAG have deemed the Audi too "posh" to be used off road?

I've never heard of this on a Q3...my experience of off-road in a Q3 has been limited to the Hatfield House Game fair car park about 3 years ago after days of heavy rain and liquid mud... The Q3 performed fabulously and clambered off the field leaving all the 2WD stuff behind and on P-Zeros too. Felt the need to give the ever-cheerful chaps at the Staines-Upon-Thames car hand car wash an extra tenner after that one - the RS was brown with Sepang Blue spots before they started.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I use mine to take my trail bike on a heavy three bike trailer to roughish fields and across country estates as I do eventing cross country score sheet collecting and have never had a problem. It is a summer oriented sport though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts