1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well the dongle arrived today but it's not possible to pair it to my HTC smartphone, nor to my Arcos tablet...I installed Torque Pro too and it seems that it needs a lot of parameters that I don't know to set up the car's profile. Haven't searched on internet yet since the ELM327 dongle doesn't work atm.

·
Registered
85 Posts
OK, I was able to connect to the tablet and to the smartphone today.The thing is: You have to connect within the 60 seconds that you plug in the ELM327, with the ignition key on. I had to find out what the code was, mine was 1234, but I found entries on internet with codes 6789 and5678. I have the lite version and the Pro. They are pretty much the same. With the lite version you cannot dot the 0-60mph and 0-100km/h. You can read and clear faults in the central unit. The pro version comes with some pre-defined screens andyou can parameter your car. Didn't do much till now with the program, just wanted it to have to check faults andthe real nm that I will test when the car has a bit more kilometers.Hope this answers your question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts