Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Q3 S-line cobalt Blue with options, one being the non-smoking package.</font>Non-smoking package, Information: Replaces ashtray and cigarette
lighter with a...12v socket and a centre storage compartment.

There is already a 12v charger as standard and no built-in
ashtray in any models.
</font>Does anyone know what you get? The salesman at my local garage had no
idea as theydid nothave a demo without the smoking package.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out the flask was the ashtray after confirming the order. so it looks like i will not get the flask ashtray and the cigarette lighter or do i get 2 x 12v chargers in centre console? and because the flask is not in the cup holder i have this as a extra centre storage compartment.(but it,s a cup holder) It,s not very clear audi,s badterminology strikes again!!!Has anyone got the non smoking package on there Q3?

·
Registered
518 Posts
As far as I am aware, the so-called ashtray is removable. I made the same enquiry when I ordered mine, and basically was told there was not really any advantage in ordering the non-smoking package. On the face of it, it seems a pointless option, but it may be more subtle than that and I may well be wrong.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the info guys. I will just have to wait and see what the non smoking package consists of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I have the non-smoking package. Its not really a package, it is two cup holder holes and you still have one 12v socket with a flap cover. I wanted the "package" as I use it for a drinks holder, When the centre console is slid forward it covers the standard drinks holder.

·
Registered
563 Posts
It seems like the non smoking pack is a waste of time then, the 2 cup holderscome asstandard either way but you lose the ash tray (waste bin) and a 12v outlet.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm a non smoker but in my BMW I had I needed to spec the smokers package to keep the 12v outlet for my sat nav

1 - 9 of 9 Posts