Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone has a little noise vivration on the center speaker?, anyone knows whow to disasamble the cover? Thanks in advance!!! im very aware of noises i know!!!

Edited by: Mindstorms

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes I also have this, more obvious when coming up to a junction, I hear a vibration/rattle from centre speaker area. Not fixed yet so interested in replies you receive to your post.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm guessing your cars are still in warranty period? Each of my three Minis has had a dash rattle of some variety or another and each time it has been repaired under warranty. Saves poking around yourself and potentially making it worse.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I prefer fixing it myself, but glad to hear we are two, i discovered that if you push the right side of the cover right in the edge the noise disapears, but if you ad something betweeen the piece and the dashboard say a little piece of thick paper the noise stays, its weird!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's interesting, I have got a similar intermitent noise but it seems to be coming from right hand side of facia rather than centre. It's not very loud but annoying.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have you checked driving and someone applying pressure to the facia? the joint between the facia and the right pannel might be the problem, have you checked theglove compartment?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had an annoying noise/rattle that sounded like plastic trim rubbing together coming from centre console. Put up with it for ages. Nudging the console with my leg when driving generally stopped it but only for short time. At last service dealer took out centre console and refitted with foam tape along joint areas. Noise gone completely.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info its valuable MikeM!
more of this i would like to see... It would be excellent to have a picture of the joints in which the foam was added, at least without removing anything.. just to see the coordinates... cause i think a lot of the noises in the from comes exactly from those joints...Edited by: Mindstorms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts