Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I spoke to my dealer today and he tells me my S Line is now in the country, the only problem is Audi UK will not be releasing S Line models until the officially launch in January. And they still can't give me a date for this launch.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vern said:
I'm still hopeful to get my s line around 7th jan - but I have a feeling it will be delayed :-(
I think you maybe OK my car seems to have been built and shipped to the UK within a month, the hold up now is the S Line launch date.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A quick update on this, my salesman has emailed me today and says I will be taking delivery within the next ten days, still no firm date though.
He also seems to think this will be one of the first S Lines to hit the road.
Happy days.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's good news - have Audi changed their mind about the S-Line launch date? last time I check my dealer said won't be hearing anything until next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm excited about the S Line too!!! Mine won't be until January either but it's not too far away, and a nice treat for myself straight after Christmas

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan said:
That's good news - have Audi changed their mind about the S-Line launch date? last time I check my dealer said won't be hearing anything until next year.
I'm not sure what has happened, but I have been giving my salesman some grief because they point blank refused to give me a delivery date (even though the car was built), I have sold my current car and that is going next week so I would have been left car less over Xmas, I was told Audi are holding all S Lines back until the January launch, then out of the blue I received an email yesterday telling me to expect delivery within the next 10 days.
So for me everything has come together nicely, I'm hoping to have the car by the 10th December.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GeeBe said:
Here's mine:

GB
GeeBe
The pictures are not working, I'd be very interested in seeing them.
I'm now picking mine up next Friday.Edited by: Del

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi GeeBe,
Car looks superb. I have ordered mine in white and going by photos looks really good. Enjoy you new motor.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GeeBe said:
Del said:
GeeBe said:
Here's mine:

GB
GeeBe
There pictures are not working, I'd be very interested in seeing them.
I'm now picking mine up next Friday.
Can you see them now?

GB
Yes I can, very nice indeed.
I am now thinking I should have gone for the 19" alloys.Edited by: Del

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Here's mine sitting at the dealers waiting for me to pick her up on Friday.
There could be a problem though, I can't see a sunroof in this picture and Idon't know if it was there when I took the photo

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks good to me tooDel
What colour is it ? After much deliberation took the plunge today. My estimated delivery for diesel S-line is April - they weren't too specific but will have better idea in January. No deals as such but they did round up total cost (re. £80 !!) and threw in a full set of mudflaps ! Good price on current A3 as well although may have private buyer lined up.Think time is going to drag for the next few months, especially as I'm hoping to retire in April.

·
Registered
1 Posts
</pre>Eventhough you probably you won't have a sunroof :/ could you post more pictures on friday? I think mine is exactly looking the same. The colour is daytona grey.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Del. Are you sure its yours, It looks exactly like the one I have ordered without a sun roof.I bet you can't wait to collect it on Friday, Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts