Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unlocked my 2019 Q3 This a.m., turned the key and got flashing lights and messages but no power to start car. One message about selecting drive or car would be locked. Since then absolutely no battery power so can’t lock the car. Any tips?

·
Super Moderator
5,653 Posts
Call the emergency service which forms part of your vehicle warranty. I've had a very similar problem which turned out to be a faulty battery (replaced under warranty) but whatever the cause it's what the service is for.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Some while ago, The battery on my 330i Coupe only lasted 6 months from new so they aren’t always foolproof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
unlocked my 2019 Q3 This a.m., turned the key and got flashing lights and messages but no power to start car. One message about selecting drive or car would be locked. Since then absolutely no battery power so can’t lock the car. Any tips?
Had exactly the same issue one morning back in Feb. My Q3, registered in June 2019, suddenly was dead. Audi service came out and charged the battery, did a diagnostic check and found nothing. Later the Audi workshop did a full diagnostics and found nothing. The car has had no problems since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts