·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Steve from Shrewsbury UK picking up my Q3 March 2 cant wait

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi steve welcome to the forum . any question just ask we are all willing to help if possible what model and spec have you gone for your not far from me im in cheshire

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi 2.0TDI S line,S tronicDaytona grey no extras ran out of cash lol
Edited by: Steve Goose

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Steve, exciting!
What size wheels?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HiJadewoo 18 " wheels,cant wait to pick car up, first class car I have had,started with Morris Marina then a few Nissans,Hyundai inbetween lots more Nissans followed by 4 Ford Focus the last one i am still driving,never had a problem with any of the cars,hope im not jinxing my luck by buying a classier car

·
Registered
137 Posts
You notice quite a chnage then, and will absolutely love it.

I traded in my beloved (and quite new) Scirocco, so it had to be good. I am not remotely disappointed, and get a real buzz whenever I look at her, or better still, drive her!!
Please make sure you test drive it at spedd before you accept it though. I don't want to cause you anxiety, but our specs have a greater risk of wheel wobble (do a search on this site). Mine is OK though after a few intial problems which they fixed, as it's now an accepted issue by Audi.
Show us some pics as soon as you can. It's not long to March 2nd!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum

Iforeseecertain keywords in your google over the next 2 weeks "Q3 review, Q3 pictures, Q3 interior, Q3 v Everything else"

Hope it all goes well for you on the 2nd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts