Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
hi terry 367not long to go now then , as you have probab;ly have read we want pictures as soon as possible
what have you got on order ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi terry367

Also looking forward to your Q3's photos!

pekX2to

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi i have SE s tronic 177 ps Quattro TDi incolbalt blue with paddle shift, sunroof and a few other extras.terry

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks as if there will be a lot of photo's uploaded in September, i'll try and get some once i get my car in September.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Another September delivery- E-mail arrived from dealer yesterday saying that car has arrived and would I contact them.

Now do I go and see it in its delivered state, or wait until I take delivery in September. Pros and cons for both.

They will be preparing lots of vehicles for delivery on the 1st, so I might just leave it a few days. Might get a better job done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why don't you take advantage of the Audi week insurance and ask the dealer to deliver to your driveway under trade plates a week before Sept 1 .My car is registered on 1/09/12 but it gives me a week to play with the car ,temptation to drive will be great but at 00.01 on the first I can drive away.I'd rather have the car in my drive or actually in my garage than risk denting in some dealers car park.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the forum

I had never even thought of that. As you say it gets it out of their way (less chance of damage) with one less car to prepare and deliver on the 1st. I have no part-ex so that is not an issue either. I would just have to move finances about sooner.

Seeing the dealer over the weekend, so I will just ask the question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts