Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I ordered my Q3 at the Q event on 10th May. Got a £1,500.00 discount. Delivery should be mid July and its killing me! I've gone for the S-line 2.0 TDi in Misano red, with privacy glass, sat nav and Audi enhanced speaker pack.

Misano red was a brand new colour at the time of ordering and I'm really glad it was available. Should look great. Ive had so many silver, black and grey cars I'm getting tired of them, although the Q3 seems to look great in most colours. The new spec cars also come with DAB radio and lumbar support, which I would have chosen if they hadn't been standard.

I'll post some pictures when I finally collect.

Cheers,
Jonny.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Hi Jonny and welcome

I can't wait to see your new Q3 in that red colour, it's going to look fantastic!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jonny Five said:
Hi all. I ordered my Q3 at the Q event on 10th May. Got a £1,500.00 discount. Delivery should be mid July and its killing me! I've gone for the S-line 2.0 TDi in Misano red, with privacy glass, sat nav and Audi enhanced speaker pack.

Misano red was a brand new colour at the time of ordering and I'm really glad it was available. Should look great. Ive had so many silver, black and grey cars I'm getting tired of them, although the Q3 seems to look great in most colours. The new spec cars also come with DAB radio and lumbar support, which I would have chosen if they hadn't been standard.

I'll post some pictures when I finally collect.

Cheers,
Jonny.
You'll be breaking new ground, every Q3'er will be green with envy of your red Q3!
Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that seems like a long wait, unless you requested collection in September. If not, how can there be such a variance between dealers? The cars are all rolling off the same line so I can't understand that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jonny Five said:
Wow, that seems like a long wait, unless you requested collection in September. If not, how can there be such a variance between dealers? The cars are all rolling off the same line so I can't understand that.
I believe dealers pre-order cars (which they can change spec up until a certain point), Once they run out then they're forced to order from scratch. I may be talking rubbish though but this is what I was told.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, ordered Q3 in mid April and heard today that car is at factory and should be with dealer in 3 weeks (end June to me). Thanks to all the posts in this forum as it really helped with spec.

Converting from a 2010 A6 Avant 170bhp s line special edition so whilst I am used to Audi have found some odd things with q3 ( e.g. folding door mirror not activated by locking so didn't bother ordering).

Only added audi sound system (love my music) and front parking sensors (underground car park in work) in the end. Colour wise it's Glacier White which I feel is the best colour for the shape.

I'm based in Northern Ireland but have a friend in the car trade who sourced me car from Swansway Group and ended up with a @10% discount

·
Registered
613 Posts
Q3 in Misano Red - good move! And Welcome!!

Don't get me started on the Black/White/Grey Boring coloursissue....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I ordered my Q3 2 weeks ago in order to have the new reg on 1st September. I really wanted Misano Red but was told by my dealer that they can't get any until the end of November and that I would loose the £1250 'discount' provided by Audi and the dealershipif I waited any longer. I therefore instead opted for Cobalt Blue. Has anyone else had trouble getting Misano Red or is my dealer just fobbing me off toget rid of stock he may already have?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Get the misano red and negotiate to keep your discount or you find another dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interesting, I walked into my dealers on Sunday, ordered the car and am picking it up on Friday. Less than a weeks waiting and a bigger discount as its dealer stock. Agree with the colour problem that seems to be infecting the UK cars on the road. Black, Grey, White, Silver or variants of these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts