Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
t</font>y</font> Newbie Hi just ordered my Q3 S -Line ,Dayona Grey Pearl .pick up April it has rear parking sensors . Just wondered what the parking + is all about and is it worth it? Like to hear what you think. Hi still waiting for help on parking sensors .Edited by: Collo 7

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well worth it IMO given parking spots these days

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Collo7, good choice, and welcome to the site. I joined recently myself and have found it to be nothing but helpful and friendly.
I have the parking +. It's just a schematic representation of your car, that shows in red/amber/green how close you are to 'stuff'. It's strangely east-west oriented, whereas in all of my last cars it has been north south, but hey ho. It shows you which 'edge' is close to obstructions, or bushes, or old ladies etc!
Jan
Edited by: Jadewoo

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Collo 7, agree with the above, parking plus makes my life a lot easier and saves a lot of guess work for me in very tight spots. I have a good idea of the space the car takes up now but it's helped me get into some parking spaces I would have thought twice about otherwise.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It'll be in the brochure.
It's £605 as part of the tech pack which also includes cruise control and auto dimming rear view mirror.
Hope you didn't forget the space saver spare ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi I have park assist advanced ( rear camera + park assist ) finds space and parks the car,
all you do is select gear brake and throttle, car does the steering .
Works ok little scary first couple of times cost was about £650.00

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The comfort pack includes the rear view auto mirror, cruise and front parking plus. You get a neat graphic of the car and all the sensors, distance etc but i don't know if you get this with the standard rear sensor setup or just the beeps.

Three things i would have liked to be standard to be honest but i would have just bought other stuff

·
Registered
44 Posts
You just get the beeps with the standard rear sensor set up.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks Mike, i wasn't sure.
I thought they'dhave the parking display for all models tbh, cost to them would be in the region of 0 pounds

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new to site. take delivery on 4th March. looking forward to it

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi MarkallOnly 11 more sleeps, roll on the 4th.
Don't forget to post us some pics of your new pride and joy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts