Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Had my Q3 S Line for nearly a month now and to be honest I am disappointed with the car, don't get me wrong the performance is great, but for the price of the car I would of expected more for my money

My son wanted the Audi in white, apart from a really bad dealership experience, I overall like the car, but my last car that was much cheaper came with available to download POI's reversing camera, much better turning circle and a free cup holder in the rear

To be honest what dealership thinks that the customer should pay for cup holders in the rear in a SUV, the SUV is a family car, so who sits in the back and unless you pay (like I did) £145.00 for the extra of a tray and cup holders, your passengers in the rear have to hold their hot drinks in the car

My son who is 8 would spill his drinks all over the car and no place to put his Mcdonalds

·
Registered
302 Posts
habergham said:
Hi All

£145.00 for the extra of a tray and cup holders, your passengers in the rear have to hold their hot drinks in the car

My son who is 8 would spill his drinks all over the car and no place to put his Mcdonalds

Save your money and just don't buy him a McDonalds - far better for him in the long run and no mess in the car

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
habergham said:
I'm with Bambi on this one. I can think of several much better places for MacDonalds than in a Q3....

....starting with a refuse bin.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Why would you eat in a Q3?

I use the lack of cup holders as an extra reason for not having food/drink in the car - along with ITS MY CAR AND NO!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have to admit that I knew EXACTLY what I was getting for my money before I signed on the dotted line. Audi are notorious for base models to be "poverty spec". Surely that struck you during the desicion making process.
As for the turning circle -did you not take it for a test drive ?
We had a demoQ3 for 4 days before making our mind up.
It was head and shoulders above everything else we test drove. I guess you could get something with rear cup holders as standard. But it wouldn't have QUATTRO written on the back would it
Edited by: nickkr

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have also noticed the turning circle, took me by surprise if I'm honest as my Octavia Scout was much tighter - in fact my Altea Freetrack 4 was also better.

Just have to get used to it, along with the fabulous build quality, superb drive, smell of leather and all the other hardships I now have to endure

·
Registered
302 Posts
Milgey said:
Just have to get used to it, along with the fabulous build quality, superb drive, smell of leather and all the other hardships I now have to endure
I'm loving mine :) It just purrs along so quietly - although, what with the stop/start and the coasting when in efficiency, I'm never too sure when the engine is actually working

·
Registered
275 Posts
Opinions are great. I actually think the spec isn't too bad for an Audi, although I have the s line, the es base model has climate control, parking sensors, Bluetooth as standard even Honda doesnt offer that in a base model!

But each to their own, you're lucky to even get carpet in a BMW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts