Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

Happy to see that Q3 has own forum. Really good to be here.

Me and my wife bought this baby on July 2012.

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/yOAtIktnejA[/TUBE]

The video was shot when I first see it on our local car dealer. It's 2.0 TDI (177 HP) Quattro S-Tronic. It's the only model we have in Turkey, unfortunately we don't have the other engine options cause at first I was really want to have 2.0 TFSI 211 HP Quattro version (we don't use this car at first choice, we have a Toyota Yaris 2012 for urban driving mostly). But whenever I drive this machine, I really enjoy it so much.

Happy forums to everyone.

Cheers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lovely looking car terapati, welcome to the forum. I hope you have many happy and safe miles of motoring, I've driven in Istanbul a few years ago, a beautiful city but driving there wasn't for the faint hearted.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome!
Looks like the Pistachio and Brown interior - nice and light inside...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Contrition said:
Lovely looking car terapati, welcome to the forum. I hope you have many happy and safe miles of motoring, I've driven in Istanbul a few years ago, a beautiful city but driving there wasn't for the faint hearted.
Thank you Contrition
You are absolutely right, the driving is torment in here sometimes but if you drive a good car like Q3, it's far more than standart driving experience

Jules said:
Welcome!
Looks like the Pistachio and Brown interior - nice and light inside...
Yeah Jules, with platinium beige outside. I enjoy with both outside and inside

Edited by: terapati

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum Terapati

That's a nice car you have there, you must really notice the change when you jump in from the Yaris.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you reilsab

Yeah, it is a big difference from 1.33 litre gasoline engine with 99 PS to 2.0 turbo diesel engine with 177 PS
I really feel the G in the S mode on Q3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts