Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty. Just found the forum today. Got my RSQ3 on sept 1st. So far it has had full detail PPF to the full front end and rear bumper and full ceramic coating. Also added alcantara wheel and I have the German spec alcantara gear knob with leather and red stitching gaiter. Thinking possibly about a map and new wheels at some point but accepted a job in Kuwait so the car is locked away for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Alrighty. Just found the forum today. Got my RSQ3 on sept 1st. So far it has had full detail PPF to the full front end and rear bumper and full ceramic coating. Also added alcantara wheel and I have the German spec alcantara gear knob with leather and red stitching gaiter. Thinking possibly about a map and new wheels at some point but accepted a job in Kuwait so the car is locked away for a while.

Welcome to the forum - I saw your posts over in the other place, the scenery looks like Scotland! It does look nice in white!

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
That is an epic road for scenery - drove it from Inverness heading south in August 2018, unforgettable.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yep A93 Glenshee/Braemar road.

Thought I recognised the pictures. We’ve been over that road twice during September in the last 2 years in a TT Roadster (that I subsequently sold just a few weeks back prior to purchasing my Q3.) Roof down, irrespective of weather.

Also love the Old Military Road (A939) from Bridge of Gairn to Tomintoul.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Normally on that roads on my bikes but had to go get a tyre swapped in Crieff so was an ideal chance to really push the RS on the fun roads.

Just as I was pulling up to stop here the cairngorm reindeer crossed in front of me. That would of been an even better pic

·
Registered
1 Posts

Where did you get the gear selector from? Do you have a part number for it?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts