Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey Bob,

I ordered in July and mine should arrive mid Jan, so not much longer for me hopefully!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in the same boat Bob, expecting a March delivery. What specs did you order?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its bob again still a long time to wait don't even know what date in march yet .but its going to be the se 177 Quattro in red 18 inch wheels s tronic.there that has taken a couple of minutes off my waiting time .must be good with a delivery time as long as that though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered mine on the 2nd of November. I have not spoken with the dealer about an exact date but was told when purchasing that 16 weeks is pretty standard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all, new member just joined , been looking at the forum for a couple weeks and this weekend just placed an order. Went for a test drive ( thanks Perth Audi ) in a 140 s-line quatro , very impressed , but have ordered a 177 version instead as it came in cheaper on the Audi Solutions PCP (residual value much higher ). Salesman is going to order on Monday and they have a q3 slot in week 5 that he hopes to tweak to suit my spec , should find out nearer the end of the week. Looking to get a March delivery but not to worried if it's not the first.
looking forward to reading more peoples stories in this forum.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alibongo
I am sure you will not be dissappointed with your choice.

As with all cars there are issues, but all in all the general consensus is that the Q3 is a great car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks for the welcome , looking forward to the car , long haul until March

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone used Perth Audi before ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts