Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, apologies if this has already been a thread, but my search found nothing recent.

In early December I ordered a 45 TFSI E ( S-line) with estimated delivery in June. Do you experts think this might be realistic? It would influence things like extending insurance and Audi Connect stuff, so just wondered.

I love my turbo blue, I really do, but a new car has to look like a new car, and so I've gone for tango red. Interestingly, I got huge locked-in equity on mine and so my monthly PCP has gone down 50% even after I added some fripperies.

Any suggestions for a charging fitter in the Northampton area please?

Thanks all.
J

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
I don't think anyone knows Jan - some people have been waiting 9 months or more, the sunroof option was rumoured to be delaying orders and yet RS versions where 2 of the three versions get it as standard seem to make it through OK - probably more profitable when components are short.

I looked at EV charging points a couple of months ago (seriously toyed with a Kia EV6), some have advantages when away from home: This company for instance: Pod Point they have their own installer network.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think anyone knows Jade - some people have been waiting 9 months or more, the sunroof option was rumoured to be delaying orders and yet RS versions where 2 of the three versions get it as standard seem to make it through OK - probably more profitable when components are short.

I looked at EV charging points a couple of months ago (seriously toyed with a Kia EV6), some have advantages when away from home: This company for instance: Pod Point they have their own installer network.
Thanks John. Will be interesting to see what happens. I’ll look up Pod point.
Jan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts