Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This my first post.

Had my new Q3 just 3 weeks. S-Line in Daytona Grey. Too many options to list, very high spec.

This is my 8th Audi. My other 7 were A6's, 2.7 TDI. I bought the Q3 to retire with. It's the perfect compact car, economic yet not too small. Due to the unique nature of the Q3 I do not feel like I have downsized having driven V6 A6's over many years.

I purchased my Q3 from Leicester Audi who have given me and my family excellent service over many years.

I have gained a lot of information from the forum whilst awaiting delivery, especially following the DAB problem. Mine is an MY14 and does not have DAB. Had it fitted by Car Communications using the factory fitted aerial in the back window.

Thanks to all the members who have shared their experiences.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum, gBax. Glad we've been useful.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi and welcome - Leicester Audi is not a bad garage!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Happy Q3 motoring! How much did they charge you for the DAB upgrade?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, in total I paid £480, which included £120 fitting at home, an Audi original DAB aerial amp at about £80. I didn't want an aerial stuck on one of my windows so asked them to use the Audi installed aerial. From what I understand all MY14 Q3's have an aerial fitted in the rear window. If you open your boot lid, the DAB aerial is a white "L" shape at the bottom right of the window. The technician that fitted my DAB said he has been working on Audi's for 17 years. Hope you find this helpful.
Geoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts