Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
In my 2017 Q3 there was no switch setting for mirror heating, it worked it out for itself and turned off if required. Also, on the 2017 Q3 the seat heating gradually reduced itself over time where as on my current Q3 it is at a constant setting. Comparing the two generations Audi have addressed a lot of issues in a positive way but certain details have gone backwards. I have the sports suspension as I personally do not like the dynamic suspension and I use dynamic mode select all the time with the DSG in automatic, helped occasionally by the paddles if I need to move quickly.

·
Registered
Mk2 45 TSFI quattro, Chronos Grey
5 Posts
Yes, it's the first car I've had with a separate mirror heating switch, odd place to put it... added complexity. All first-world problem that are nice to have. Mine's fairly base as Audi Watford wanted to keep it under £40k. No paddles or suspension options. If I want fun, other car is an S2000. I love it!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Having heated mirrors that are not select ably turned on can be a pain - as the glass heater elements bake the *rap to the surface....was a Saab 9-5 'feature' I recall.

·
Super Moderator
5,945 Posts
You're dead right John, I had a 9-5 and the mirrors were a real pain to scrape dried on shirdbit (anag.) from. regularly. :mad:

41 - 44 of 44 Posts