Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just part exchanged my 2019 Q3 sline for a new 40tfsi Quattro Vorsprung

got a great part exchange deal, now the wait begins (6 months quoted for factory order)

Car ordered in Tango red metallic and added the optional alloy wheels, carbon pack and a spare wheel pack

all badges etc now come already blacked out From factory with the extended black pack.

can’t wait havent seen any in tango red.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Nor can I! A Q3 in red metallic has just got to be seen, it sounds gorgeous. I hope your wait won't be too long, it'll certainly be worthwhile!

Welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nor can I! A Q3 in red metallic has just got to be seen, it sounds gorgeous. I hope your wait won't be too long, it'll certainly be worthwhile!

Welcome to the club. :)
thank you for the welcome, I cant wait, I wanted the Vorsprung last time, I love the black trim, but the figures just never stacked with, but this time, with the really good part ex price, my monthly payment has only gone up be £20 with no additional deposit from myself (except the £500 order deposit) I will keep the forum upto date with my build process

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hi and welcome. Sounds a fantastic configuration. Pics demanded as soon as possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just part exchanged my 2019 Q3 sline for a new 40tfsi Quattro Vorsprung

got a great part exchange deal, now the wait begins (6 months quoted for factory order)

Car ordered in Tango red metallic and added the optional alloy wheels, carbon pack and a spare wheel pack

all badges etc now come already blacked out From factory with the extended black pack.

can’t wait havent seen any in tango red.
Hi

Just out of interest have you given your car to them now or has the dealer guaranteed you a price when you collect your new car?

I have placed an order last week for a new Q3 and will be part exchanging the current Q3 I have, my audi dealer has said what the have offered me (for part exch.) today cannot be guaranteed as the delivery of new cars is uncertain….

Thanks

John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

Just out of interest have you given your car to them now or has the dealer guaranteed you a price when you collect your new car?

I have placed an order last week for a new Q3 and will be part exchanging the current Q3 I have, my audi dealer has said what the have offered me (for part exch.) today cannot be guaranteed as the delivery of new cars is uncertain….

Thanks

John
Hi John,

I have the car until the new one arrives, and yes the dealer has guaranteed my part-ex value and also the price of the new car.(price coming in October)

All forms signed, sealed and delivered, just waiting now.

The great part-ex quote, and dealer deposit allowance has allowed me to get into a new Vorsprung with no deposit except the £500 order deposit and a minimal increase to my payments (+£20/month)

They have advised me that it could be March next year (2022)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I bought my current Q3 F3 and traded in a Q3 8U. I was given a trade in price which was valid providing I did no more than 3000 miles up to delivery of the new one. I placed the order February 2020 and received the new car July 2020.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi John,

I have the car until the new one arrives, and yes the dealer has guaranteed my part-ex value and also the price of the new car.(price coming in October)

All forms signed, sealed and delivered, just waiting now.

The great part-ex quote, and dealer deposit allowance has allowed me to get into a new Vorsprung with no deposit except the £500 order deposit and a minimal increase to my payments (+£20/month)

They have advised me that it could be March next year (2022)
Hi Colin

Thank you for the feedback.

Well done sounds like you have a good deal there!

I have signed paperwork etc… and have their offer in writing, I did notice alot of the small print on paperwork says “quotation for 30 days”….my audi dealer said at the time, he cannot guarantee the £23.5k we have offered you today as new car delivery is so unpredictable at present. Maybe he was just covering himself… I did think it was strange at the time, bit of a win win for them as I can’t see them offering me more!

Mines due for delivery Feb 2022 (order was placed last week).

The dealer has said he will keep me posted on how order is looking, hopefully new car builds hurry along!

Thanks again

John

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Colin

Thank you for the feedback.

Well done sounds like you have a good deal there!

I have signed paperwork etc… and have their offer in writing, I did notice alot of the small print on paperwork says “quotation for 30 days”….my audi dealer said at the time, he cannot guarantee the £23.5k we have offered you today as new car delivery is so unpredictable at present. Maybe he was just covering himself… I did think it was strange at the time, bit of a win win for them as I can’t see them offering me more!

Mines due for delivery Feb 2022 (order was placed last week).

The dealer has said he will keep me posted on how order is looking, hopefully new car builds hurry along!

Thanks again

John
Hi John, if I hear anything else I will keep you posted and February sounds good, maybe they will be quicker that they are saying just to cover themselves.

Regards

Colin.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought my current Q3 F3 and traded in a Q3 8U. I was given a trade in price which was valid providing I did no more than 3000 miles up to delivery of the new one. I placed the order February 2020 and received the new car July 2020.
Thanks for letting me know

The guy I dealt with said due to the chip issues with new cars he cannot gurantee they will be offering same amount (for my car) when new car arrives.

Will see how it plays out, worse ways I’ll sell car elsewhere

Thanks

John

·
Registered
242 Posts
I can’t see them offering me more!
I ordered my Q3 Black Edition and they guaranteed the part ex price

Week before collecting it I was told the part ex price had increased and got an extra £500 on the price, not much but it helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered my Q3 Black Edition and they guaranteed the part ex price

Week before collecting it I was told the part ex price had increased and got an extra £500 on the price, not much but it helps
Thanks Dave

It does seem most people get the part ex. price guaranteed upfront.

Maybe this dealer was just trying to cover himself… or nick an extra few quid! 😆

Will see how it plays out… suppose it depends on how long the new car takes to arrive, the sooner the less he can move goal posts, if at all!

Cheers

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts