Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Very chuffed after placing my order for my new Q3 :

2.0 TDI S-line (140)
Daytona Grey
Comfort Pack
Heated Seats
19" 5 double spoke off road alloys

Had previous owned an Audi A5 3.0TDI Quattro fully loaded but had to make the sacrifice due to a litte one on the way. Loved my A5 but feel the Q3 will be a lovely substitute.

Anyone got any photos of a Daytona Grey with the 19" alloys?? Would like to see any owners photos to give me an idea of what mine will look like.

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of a sudden looking all the more forward to receiving my car!!

Thanks Irvine!

·
Registered
30 Posts
only too glad to help out.....I too had an A5 Coupe but with the onset of grandchildren it was prudent to buy a ''sensible'' Audi. I have done just over 3,000 miles in it since September last year when it arrived....any questions just ask. Regards....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Spare wheel?!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Steve W....I purchased a spare wheel at time of order, costing £75.00; now as I also order the high level sat nav pack including DVD player, this automatically raised the boot floor level and put in a flat floor. Lifting this and the spare and the sat nav / dvd gubbings is underneath, but around the wheel is a black plastic tray with cubby compartments. If you wish I can take photos to explain ? Apparently as a retro fit it is substantially more expensive.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was just making sure that Imi had opted for the spare wheel with their order ;)

As there are people like me who didn't realise a car of this size doesn't come with a spare wheel...... don't get me started ;)

Picking Q5 up on Monday which comes that comes with a collapsible spare wheel as standard which sound interesting!

·
Registered
30 Posts
sorry Steve....that your question was directed at Imi.....my niece, her husband just picked up a Q5 Sline plus.....really nice; enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks Irvine. Have the S Line plus too.
It'll be a bigger version of my Q3 as it's in Daytona (like yours) as that colour is lovely and also the same wheels that I have - the tri spoke ones.

Shame that the Q3 didn't work out but Audi were very good and I am near enough getting the Q5 for the same money so all's well that ends well ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Be carefull on Q5 , been informed new model out soon , current model had facelift , new out sometime next year ..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well aware and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets announced next week ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Steve - Have now added this to my order at £75 as Irvine had mentioned.
Am changing from the A5 coupe to Q3 as we're expecting our first nipper around October. Hoping that I won't miss the quattro after all of this snow today!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts