Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Seems like my timing to give up my A5 coupe and order my Q3 is to perfection as we're now expecting our first nipper.

Anyone have young kids and can tell me how wonderful the Q3 has been for them?!

The waiting game for mine to be delivered is killing me! ha ha.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Same for me ImiQ3, our first is due at the end of July, hopefully the car will shrug off everything that is thrown at it over the next few years.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi guys, ours has just turned two and the most useful thing I've found is having the Isofix fitting on the front passenger seat. You can turn the airbag off and then get three adults in the rear comfortably which is ideal for squeezing in the in-lawsOf course if you dont't like your in-laws you can deny all knowledge ;-)

I've found that even when loading up on trips away the Q3 has plenty of room for the three of us though to begin with it's a bit of a squeeze as you do end up taking the kitchen sink and everything,

Another top tip is make sure you try pushchairs/ travel systems in the car before you buy as what looks small and compact in the shop suddenly doesn't go in the boot with the sink!

Hope this helps

Bilster1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pluses:
Great boot size (especially if you forgot to order the spare) for all the bits.
Having the Isofix clips are much easier than trying to clip onto a bar hidden behind the seat (like the Evoque!)
Just the right height to get the little one in and out.
Minuses:
It would be easier if the rear doors swung out a tad more.
If you have car seat in rear, it doesn't give front passenger a great deal of room.
Bit noisy in cabin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We changed our 3 series recently for the Q3. First real test was a journey down to centre parcs over the Easter break, three bikes on the back, several airline cabin sized bags, several sainsburys bags full of rations. Extremely spacious and a very good ride. Think it is the perfect family car. Hope you enjoy it. Milo.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent! Thanks guys. Feel a lot more comfortable with my purchase after your comments - much appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts