Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
RSQ3 Performance Dec 66 plate,
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one seen them , to start end of the year, >> soon.

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
117 Posts
No not seen anything Alan, what are they?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Looking on the web it seems that Paypal accounts that have been dormant for a year will be debited with a £9 charge.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Will never affect me then, I use it that much I'm surprised I didn't get a Christmas card from them lol

Reactions: DavidS

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I don't think Elon is that way inclined Ju!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used it yesterday, and got a notice of amendment , massive write up. all aimed at us not been in the eu no more,

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bet that made riveting reading lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MMm sort of i get bored easy , And was hoping some one would put it in to some thing i could understand Ha Ha, Ill go and do some thing whats my cup of tea Fit 2 X 5m RSJ,s and 1 4m RSJ , happy days lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Haha thats my first job back on the 4th 2 x 3.5m rsj's and a steel post to reinforce the brick pillar they are sat on, cant wait........not

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Easy job then, We got the 2 big boys in today, tomorrow the 4m one tomorrow and clean up a bit, Then Im off until the 5th of Jan , as 4th my birthday, I never work on my birthday normally in Tenerife . The paypal email is a scam , So my son said,

·
Super Moderator
5,877 Posts
Sadly it isn't a scam. It was announced back in October and is well documented.

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I honestly have no idea where this came from. Although I drop by to read posts and I read this one, I have not posted anything for some months now as Big Bertha just does her duty with boring reliability I have little to comment on . Perhaps a gremlin on board ?

·
Super Moderator
5,877 Posts
No known gremlin here unless it was something the admins were up to at the time. Can I suggest you change your forum password as soon as you can, just as a precaution?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts