Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Just joined up today and hoping to both contribute and learn from this forum.
My wife has just taken delivery of her Phantom Black FWD TDI 140 S-Line <and breathe> Q3. Very impressed with it so far.
I've spent a bit of time today fitting her phone dock, and the iPod into the arm-rest. Then at the weekend the rear windows are being tinted, partly as it looks cool but mostly to keep the sun out of our 6-week old's eyes :)
That'll probably be it for modifications unless I can find a cheaper way of enabling the Sat-Nav!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi how lucky for u and your wife. Is this your first audi?
I pick mine up on Sunday and the wait is killing me!

How r u finding it so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deb960 said:
Hi how lucky for u and your wife. Is this your first audi?
I pick mine up on Sunday and the wait is killing me!

How r u finding it so far?
Hi

Yep - this is our first Audi. My car is a <dare I say it> 335i from that other German manufacturer, but the Q3 will be my wife's car, and we'll use it for 'family' duties as it's more practical than mine.

Very impressed so far with the drive and the build quality. It's very easy to drive, quite obviously over-assisted steering but then that's fine in a car like this.

I wish we'd gone for a few more options (cruise, heated seats) but they don't detract from the overall experience.

We took it out quite a bit over the weekend. Mostly A/B roads and it's averaging 41MPG. Hopefully that will increase but it's still impressive for quite a big car.

What's the details on yours? Colour etc...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Brilliant, sounds like you are very impressed!Have U posted photos of it?

We r going for a 140 SE full body paint, monsoon grey. Can't wait, although will be sad to get rid of my mini as absolutely love it, but with 8 year old twins, not particularly practical anymore - it was either bigger car or get rid of the kids, which is a bit drastic - so mini has to go!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
DanAndSal said:
Hi All
Just joined up today and hoping to both contribute and learn from this forum.
My wife has just taken delivery of her Phantom Black FWD TDI 140 S-Line
HiDid your Q3 come with a DAB radio and was your Audi brought new?I am wont get mine until SundayI got my tinted windows for £140 inc vat so try not to pay to much over that.Puddy

·
Registered
86 Posts
Picked mine up last Friday, sadly no DAB though i think thats off the menu for everyone to be honest. As for a cheap way of enabling the Sat-Nav i`m afraid Audi have us by the Cahoonies there, i have searched everywhere and no one does it cheap in fact i think £495 was the cheapest quote i got

1 - 7 of 7 Posts