Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,361 Posts
Boy does it stand out! Pretty spectacular colour, isn't it? Like some of the colours offered with Lamborghinis, they suit the style of the car. Great looking vehicle. :)

Reactions: JHOWELLS

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wish there was my Turbo Blue one in that line up🤣🤣
It’s currently at ‘status 38 at port - released’ so not sure if waiting at port or on ship, marine tracker currently has EMS Highway on way to Grimsby from Emden 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Added bonus this week though, WBAC increased offer by £1695 for trade-in/old car which previously matched dealer offer, it’s now higher than the OTR price I paid in December for it new😀😀

Reactions: JHOWELLS

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wish there was my Turbo Blue one in that line up🤣🤣
It’s currently at ‘status 38 at port - released’ so not sure if waiting at port or on ship, marine tracker currently has EMS Highway on way to Grimsby from Emden 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Added bonus this week though, WBAC increased offer by £1695 for trade-in/old car which previously matched dealer offer, it’s now higher than the OTR price I paid in December for it new😀😀
There is certinly a lot of monies worth of metal in that delivery he had today..

For your info, mine was at Emden at this time last week, so it can turn around quickly.. i didnt really expect a call today, im selling my current car on Tuesday as the insurance runs out and collecting the RS on Wednesday, so for once the stars seem to align for me lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just picked up my S-Line 40 Quattro C+S, driver assist. Sonos sounds amazing, wireless CarPlay a bonus, didn’t know that was included, really happy with the wheels, they look great in real life and match the body colour well, not set up Amazon yet, massive upgrade from my q3 sport 😊😊😊😊

Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
3,400 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy, agreed wheels look good with Daytona - you'll find being a pearlescent finish it really sparkles in bright sunshine.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts