Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
141 - 160 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
Q3 45tfsi black edition. Turbo blue. c+s. Space saver wheel. Extended lighting pack. 19" trapezoid w
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 · (Edited)
It's a little beauty !!
Will take some better pictures when the ceramic coating has been done next week.
(sorry there's a duplicate picture, not too sure what I'm doing !!).

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's a little beauty !!
Will take some better pictures when the ceramic coating has been done next week.
(sorry there's a duplicate picture, not too sure what I'm doing !!).
Looks fantastic! Did it came standard with the black Audi badges?

·
Registered
Q3 45tfsi black edition. Turbo blue. c+s. Space saver wheel. Extended lighting pack. 19" trapezoid w
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Looks fantastic! Did it came standard with the black Audi badges?
No. Paid extra, the tight buggers wouldn't throw then in as a thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
@Mark F Who does your ceramic coating, are they national ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
@Mark F Who does your ceramic coating, are they national ?
the company I have used before have shut.
I'm going to a new firm (fingers crossed, all looks good), and no, they aren't national, they are in Norfolk.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks lovely👍
Looks as if you have the RS 10mm wider wheel arch trims, my Edition 1 has the standard trim plus extension lip to cover the 255 20’s but looks better with proper wider trim.
Wonder if that’s the new standard with factory 255 19’ or 20’ wheels/tyres🤔

·
Registered
242 Posts
That is one good looking Q3 Mark

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mines now at status 38 - waiting at port - hopefully not gonna be waiting for ship for too long…

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Progress! They wait at the port until there are sufficient vehicles requiring transport - check Marine Traffic and car carriers visiting the port of Emden, one of those is going to be collecting your car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Progress! They wait at the port until there are sufficient vehicles requiring transport - check Marine Traffic and car carriers visiting the port of Emden, one of those is going to be collecting your car.
hopefully this one that left this morning 🤞

·
Super Moderator
3,321 Posts
Fingers crossed! Its not a thing of beauty is it? Floating shed springs to mind.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fingers crossed! Its not a thing of beauty is it? Floating shed springs to mind.
Having never looked into the actual shipping bit of the journey I’m finding it oddly interesting to watch the comings and going’s. if only we were told the ship name our car would end up on.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ahhh just noticed the wider trim thing.
Looks like 2021 is facelifted then here and there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mines now at status 38 - waiting at port - hopefully not gonna be waiting for ship for too long…
Mines now showing ‘in transit from Factory’ to port of exit apparently. Audi CS advise 2-3 days factory to port then up to 15 days to ship to UK, hopefully be a bit quicker as patience is not my strong point😬🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mines now showing ‘in transit from Factory’ to port of exit apparently. Audi CS advise 2-3 days factory to port then up to 15 days to ship to UK, hopefully be a bit quicker as patience is not my strong point😬🤣🤣🤣
its almost worse knowing it’s built and just sat in a container waiting for a boat 😂

Reactions: Beanjunior

·
Registered
63 Posts
what a coincidence.. just got an update that my car had shipped to Grimsby.. 😁 whoop 🙌

Reactions: Beanjunior

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also got update from my dealer today, he’s advised that he should be getting the car this week and could possibly do a handover at the end of the week or early next week, depending on PDI. I wasn’t expecting it until at least October, turns out they re-spec’d a dealer order when I ordered it. Feeling lucky 🤪 Can’t wait now 😁😁

141 - 160 of 166 Posts