Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The salesman I've been dealing with has been the best one ever !!
I've really been spoilt this time round.

Registered
On the Q3 configurator the C&S package and Vorsprung standard spec is now showing as Sonos speakers and no longer B&O so looks like those of use waiting for car build dates may get that. Hopefully we will get the MIB 3 Infotainment as well 馃
Couldn't see anything else apart from maybe a stitching change on the seats :rolleyes:

Registered
Sonos are really good :)

Registered
On the Q3 configurator the C&S package and Vorsprung standard spec is now showing as Sonos speakers and no longer B&O so looks like those of use waiting for car build dates may get that. Hopefully we will get the MIB 3 Infotainment as well 馃
Couldn't see anything else apart from maybe a stitching change on the seats :rolleyes:
Should get MIB3 as I've just pick up my q3 and that has MIB3.

Registered
Can someone please tell me what are the differences between the MIB3 and the previous version.

Super Moderator

Registered
Thank you for the information. I prefer what I have got.

Registered
Ah....paid for.....quelle surprise!

Registered
Just ordered Q3 S-Line 40 Quattro C+S Pack, plus Assistance pack, lead times are wacky, estimated December delivery :oops:, 28 week lead limes, crazy !!!

Registered
Sadly, a world wide chip shortage and Q3 demand has pushed out the build schedule. There are unsold Q3's in the dealer network but you might not get the exact configuration you want. Bearing in mind that this is the second most expensive item that you will purchase then I would wait to get exactly what you want.

Registered
Have to agree with you it鈥檒l be worth the wait

Registered
Looking forward to getting it 馃槃 timeline has come down a fraction to just 21 weeks 馃槉
I see that the C+S pack now has the Sonos speaker system, I have the B&O in my current q3, interested to find out how they differ and how the Sonos stack up as the B&O has a great sound.

Super Moderator
According to the marketing bumf the Sonos is supposed to more bass orientated...as befits the requirements of the youthful target market in a 'lifestyle' vehicle.... :rolleyes:

Registered
According to the marketing bumf the Sonos is supposed to more bass orientated...as befits the requirements of the youthful target market in a 'lifestyle' vehicle.... :rolleyes:
A client of mine had Sonos through his house and it was stunning. I would think it must be pretty tweakable, surely.
The 3D tv was rubbish though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I like more bass. Good job I'm a youthful 59 year old 馃榿馃榿

Registered
At my age all I can hear is bass.

Reactions: DavidS

Registered
As long as I can still listen to Tontos Expanding Head Bands best track, Cyber Sex.

Registered
Crank up to 11 鈥榮hine on you crazy diamond鈥 馃ぃ enough to test any hifi system or A Forrest by the cure

21 - 40 of 56 Posts