Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am lost even knowing what to say anymore. Why are their communications so shocking?!? I am in week 5 of purchasing a different car purely as I couldn’t wait any longer. And even now I still have nothing never mind a second car that’s lost. I kept the order for the Audi but I am now thinking I will probably walk away as I’m really enjoying my evoque. If I get it it’ll be to sell it on and make a couple of quid off it. If it ever comes……..The mind blows and really not what my expectation of this “prestige” brand.,,,,,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Interesting.

So your Q3 would have been built at the Gyor plant in Hungary and then sent by rail to the sea port of Emden in northern Germany to await a car carrier ship to bring it to the UK. Have you been tracking your order progress? Are you relying on the dealer for progress updates or tracking it yourself?
the manager there placed a new order as my last one was so bad.. they told me it left Germany but the car has gone missing.. I can't track it the same way as a normal one they've told me because it was ordered through the director

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
the manager there placed a new order as my last one was so bad.. they told me it left Germany but the car has gone missing.. I can't track it the same way as a normal one they've told me because it was ordered through the director
With no disrespect to you chappers the story they have told you is complete testicular-garbage, all orders are processed through VAG UK who in turn place them with Audi AG in Germany. Audi assign an 'order-reference' to each order that stays with the vehicle. It will be easy to verify the story - ask for the reference number and call Audi Customer Services:

Customer Services = 0800 699 888

Opening Hours:
Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm. Closed on Bank Holidays.

·
Registered
71 Posts
With no disrespect to you chappers the story they have told you is complete testicular-garbage, all orders are processed through VAG UK who in turn place them with Audi AG in Germany. Audi assign an 'order-reference' to each order that stays with the vehicle. It will be easy to verify the story - ask for the reference number and call Audi Customer Services:

Customer Services = 0800 699 888

Opening Hours:
Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm. Closed on Bank Holidays.
Hi John

move asked so many times but the salesman at Tamworth won’t give it me and he tells me the director their won’t give it him.. I’ve emailed and asked, I’ve called and asked but all they tell me is that they can’t track it from here on in until it arrives

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Having owned Audi's for 39 years I can tell you that your dealer is telling you total rubbish. All Audi sales personnel have access to the Audi order tracker. I would send your request email to Audi UK ([email protected]) and tell them that your dealer is devaluing the Audi brand.

Reactions: chappers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Having owned Audi's for 39 years I can tell you that your dealer is telling you total rubbish. All Audi sales personnel have access to the Audi order tracker. I would send your request email to Audi UK ([email protected]) and tell them that your dealer is devaluing the Audi brand.
thanks so much for that I'm going to email them right away!

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Hi John

move asked so many times but the salesman at Tamworth won’t give it me and he tells me the director their won’t give it him.. I’ve emailed and asked, I’ve called and asked but all they tell me is that they can’t track it from here on in until it arrives
The dealer is telling porkies - there is no valid reason not to share the information you have requested.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The dealer is telling porkies - there is no valid reason not to share the information you have requested.
Hi John, I called Audi UK who got me more information from the dealership today and the car is still in Emden and has been there for the past 6 weeks apparently. But they can't give me anymore information than that

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Well if it's any consolation my 1st Audi SQ5 sat in Emden docks for a similar period before getting shipped.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We
My SB left the factory last week and the dealership called this morning to say it's now on the vessel and is expected to dock on Friday
I don't understand why I'm having to wait so long

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very hard to say why unless they have just built a batch of long waiting Vorsprung and whilst they were at it they had some spare capacity for that spec. Either that or cancelled order? End of the day great news for you 👍

61 - 79 of 79 Posts