Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Looking great but…you took it into town and parked it in its first few days? :eek:

·
Registered
Audi Q3 2022, S-Line, Mythos Black, (C&S pack), Advanced Ambient lighting.
21 Posts
Hi Everyone,

i have a query-
I got my new car few days back, my dealer somehow made a mistake in V5C certificate request to DVLA (he put an incorrect address in CRD form to request V5C Certificate).
Anyone has any suggestions how to resolve this?
I checked with DVLA they told me to ask uiur dealer to send a formal request on their company letter head quoting the mistake and rectification.
DVLA will re issue the certificate.

my dealer is refusing to do that as their Admin is not taking any responsibility.

thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Was the dealer in possession of your correct address ? ie was the address they gave to the DVLA the address you gave to them ? If they gave the wrong address send them a letter formally demanding they correct the situation and send a copy to the DVLA ( and make sure you put your correct address on the letter heading with reg No)

·
Super Moderator
6,659 Posts
Contact the Dealer Principal and inform him of the behaviour of his staff and the (lack of) quality of service they're providing. If they were provided with correct information then it's their ****-up, their responsibility and in a nutshell the :poop: is in their basket.

Reactions: DavidS

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I don't think that the incorrect address is a show stopper. Put all communication in writing and copy Audi customer services. The dealer will then correct the mistake, whoever made it. Life is too short, enjoy your Q3 now you have spent your good money on it.

·
Registered
Audi Q3 2022, S-Line, Mythos Black, (C&S pack), Advanced Ambient lighting.
21 Posts
yeah, I contacted dealer again, dropped a conversation summary email, now they are sending Dvla the required documents.
My biggest problem is I live in congestion zone and without V5C TFL is charging me £15 everytime I took out my car (they will refund hopefully Once i submit V5C)

thank youeveryone for suggestions 👏🏻

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi guys I'm on my 2nd order as my original car came damaged and also the dealer ordered the wrong seats I wanted!
my car was built 12 weeks ago but it's been "lost" for the past 5 weeks since it left Germany has anybody ever heard of this?

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Interesting.

So your Q3 would have been built at the Gyor plant in Hungary and then sent by rail to the sea port of Emden in northern Germany to await a car carrier ship to bring it to the UK. Have you been tracking your order progress? Are you relying on the dealer for progress updates or tracking it yourself?

41 - 60 of 79 Posts