Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Audi Q3 2022, S-Line, Mythos Black, (C&S pack), Advanced Ambient lighting.
21 Posts
My dealer contacted me again on 22nd March and told me that your Car is still waiting at the Emden port.
He mentioned that some of the cars have been delayed and your car is one of them (delayed in finding vessel) but why so if other Audi’s getting delivered. It’s already been 2-3 weeks my car is sitting at port of exit.
Anyone facing same issues?

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
I have worked with car manufacturers all over the world and know that the port operations both outbound and inbound are often more than just large car parks adjacent to quays.

• Your car might have already left Emden but the Audi system hasn't updated - often happens, the dealer calls to say the vehicle has arrived.
  • Your car might have arrived at the port just after the previous car-carrier left so it sits there until there are enough vehicles to warrant a full load.
  • Audi have decided after your car left the assembly plant that it needs some sort of update - might be software or a physical component and that will get fitted at the port operation before being loaded.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have worked with car manufacturers all over the world and know that the port operations both outbound and inbound are often more than just large car parks adjacent to quays.

• Your car might have already left Emden but the Audi system hasn't updated - often happens, the dealer calls to say the vehicle has arrived.
  • Your car might have arrived at the port just after the previous car-carrier left so it sits there until there are enough vehicles to warrant a full load.
  • Audi have decided after your car left the assembly plant that it needs some sort of update - might be software or a physical component and that will get fitted at the port operation before being loaded.
I wish your first point to be the case with my car. 🤞🏻🤞🏻
can’t wait to see my car!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
City of StPetersburg has just docked in Emden , journeyed from Grimsby yesterday so presumably has just made drop off there

·
Registered
21 Posts
City of StPetersburg has just docked in Emden , journeyed from Grimsby yesterday so presumably has just made drop off there
🤞🤞to City of StPetersburg. Just checked, EMS Highway 🚢 is also on its way from Emden to Grimsby.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am losing my patience. My Q3 sitting at Emden since 15th March and no movements since then.
I think 3-4 weeks is the normal turn around time for shipping to uk ports.😫😫

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Data is probably incorrect.

·
Registered
2022 RSQ3 SE in Dayton Grey, C&S, red calipers
439 Posts
Which Data?
Don't get hung up on the info/data you are seeing; my car seemed to be hanging about after apparently being built then whoosh it's at the dealers, they were surprised as I was, I suggest you cool your jets for a moment, it may already be in UK. Good Luck.

Mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wondering if Audi’s arrive to Grimsby or Sheerness?
Noticed “ WESER HIGHWAY” reached Sheerness on 2nd April and currently showing “For orders” - Although not sure what this means (making actual deliveries 😂)
Font Line Rectangle Screenshot Map

·
Registered
530 Posts
She is just poodleing around 5M off Margate at the moment, presumably awaiting instructions where to go next, don't think she is part of the VW/ Audi fleet.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
P&O probably hired it to get round the job/pay issues.
Hope it does have some of your cars on it.

Reactions: Audi(oooo)Audi

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just been told that mine has left the factory. Ordered last August. Nice to have it for the summer 👍
Come down and join mine at Emden , It must be lovely lovely in the sun watching all the car ferries going to ports other than the UK

·
Registered
530 Posts
Come down and join mine at Emden , It must be lovely lovely in the sun watching all the car ferries going to ports other than the UK
No. Don't bother . It must have crept in while I was not looking ! Just been emailed to say it is on UK soil.

Attachments

Reactions: Audi(oooo)Audi
21 - 40 of 79 Posts