Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
i'm replacing my 2013 q3 SE with a new one.
going to take the same 2014 but with S-Line sport pack.
i've added many accessories like the Bose speakers, fine nappa leather and so.....
my only concern. are the sport suspensions will ruin my current happiness with the car?
i really like its softness today on the road where i don't feel every bump.
the s-line comes with 18" and the sport suspension - will that be a major change from the dynamic suspension with 17"?
someone have this configuration?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi morhman. i have a 2013 s-line and can say it rides extremely well. i cant compare it to a q3 se but compared to my a4 avant se i just sold, the ride is better, not so choppy but nice and confidence giving in the corners... handles like a dream
Mine is also riding on 19" off rd wheels....
hope this helps.....gary...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You can delete the sports suspention from Sline models

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Yup, definitely forget the sports suspension if you're used to the standard setup - it ruins the ride. 18" wheels on the standard suspension will be fine and you can order an S-Line without sports suspension.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Gromit, i drive the s-line and can guarantee, the ride is not ruined. i think we have to determine the definition of sports suspension. the sline is tighter and 20m lower, BUT i certainly wouldn't describe it as sport suspension. If you have driven Mitsubishi evo, i would call that sports suspension...
I think what morphman should do is test drive both the se and the s-line and decide for him self.There are horses for courses and sline is sure thing for my coarse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i took the risk - ordered with the sport suspension.... will see in about 3-4 months if i did a mistaketook the Q3 S-Line 211daytona grayprivacy glasspanoramic glass roofled interior packagetyre pressure loss indicatorfull paint finishsteering with tiptronicBoseaudi parking system plusstorage packageadvanced keybluetoothfolding, darkening, heated mirrorspower seatscolor driver information systemfine nappa leatherxenon light package

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice options list, congrats!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Cool spec.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree with m0ikw

<div id="proMenu5" ="dropDownMenu">

We specced the sport suspension on our s line. I think it looks a lot better (although 20mm is not a great difference) and less wallow on the corners. ride is not ruined (on 18's at least). It is definately not "sport" suspension. I had aftermarket sport supension on my previous cars (eibach and koni) and there is no comparison.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts