Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
A Java Green RSQ3!......never seen one or heard of one, definately could be unique in this country........Good find! Looking forward to some pics of that.

Reactions: -Ju-

·
Registered
710 Posts
:oops: Just googled it...you won’t lose that in a car park!
Hope it lives up to expectations.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
JU - welcome to the Club - and from Audi-Sport.

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
JU - welcome to the Club - and from Audi-Sport.
Yeah long time member on Audi-sport!
So how do I post pics, do they have to be hosted somewhere?

·
Registered
397 Posts
WOAH! Love that, especially with the Black Pack! I used to have a pre FL Q3 SLine in Samoa Orange, had a similar impact on the ol' eyes. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
5,778 Posts
Holy ****! That's a gorgeous colour, a real find too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

One more for now!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thought the Xenons in the SQ5 were good? The LED headlamps in the FL are a huge improvement.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thought the Xenons in the SQ5 were good? The LED headlamps in the FL are a huge improvement.
I had the led's in my pfl 8V S3 and they were miles better than the xenon in the SQ5, even though they were adaptive, the were nowhere near as good.
My son has an ibiza FR with led's and ut was a standing joke how his were better lol.
Cant wait 😁

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Tomorrow is the day then Ju - shame about the weather!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
😁 Starts for me today around 5 o'clock
Train down to London and out the other side before getting to epsom around 9.30.
Overnight stay in a hotel for an 8.30 pickup.
Weather looks attrocious for the drive back but it'll give me an excuse to wash it on sunday

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The Audi/VW dealer in Epsom was 'Driftbridge' back in the early 90s...installed a dealer management system there.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Have a great run back. at constant motorway speeds you might get north of 30mpg on the way back - the DIS will say something fanciful like 37.9. Enjoy the drama.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Have a great run back. at constant motorway speeds you might get north of 30mpg on the way back - the DIS will say something fanciful like 37.9. Enjoy the drama.
Will do thanks.......would get 45mpg easy in the SQ5:(

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
More smiles per mile, you'll enjoy it.

For me, I really love the RSQ3 because it has something modern cars don't have (the departed RS4 for example), character. Make no mistake Ju, the RSQ3 has the potential to dive off into a hedge if one takes excessive liberties completely adhering to the principles of RS ownership. The RS4 was totally 100% perfect at everything - except being fun and a bit scary.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yes I 100% get your point and is the reason for changing.
I've always had relatively quick hatchbacks and so the change to an SUV was a step into the unknown for me.
We had to do it due to my partners disability but for all the SQ5's virtues, you can't get away from the fact its a heavy beast at 2 tonnes.
It shifts but doesn't reward when the chance allows and so I found myself looking back at the RSQ3 more and more.
Hopefully its worth the hassle!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good luck today with your green meanie,love the comment about the cleaning 🤣 a man after my own heart. Enjoy 😉

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Haha, chucking it down here
It may be dull now but there is something bright to look forward to 😁 😎🤣

21 - 40 of 48 Posts