Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello To All Members.
Just ordered my Q3 ,but not coming till end of august,seems a long time . Is this normal. I did not really bother to ask the reasons why to the salesmen.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome.

I ordered mine on the 28th January 2012 and it never came until late August, so you are not doing that badly really compared to those of us who ordered 12 months ago.

I think a lot depends on a dealer slot and what model you ordered. Anyway it is worth the wait and I am sure you will enjoy it. You will also get any changes to the model year as they take effect in or around June.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi have they given you a build week number

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks SETIG for your reply . I should know quite a bit about my new car from this forum by the time i get it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to meet you Q3mp.Have looked all over my paperwork but no build week . Will contact my man and ask the question.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In Belgium I ordered in januari and got it a week ago. A friend ordered eind march an will get it begin july. Heard 3 months waiting time on most orders. Dunno why you have to wait that long, they're all made in Spain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Im new to the forum. Just ordered a new Q3 - I was toldI would have to wait till september until my car would become available if ordered from the factory! Thats insane. Luckly to make a sale Audi sold me a pre built car with better spec than I wanted for the same price so I only have to wait a week and I get pan roof and nappa leather amongst other bits:)Happy days

·
Registered
47 Posts
To all potential new owners My car was ordered in nov 2011 and I took possession in mid july 2012. Patience was a virtue but the wait was well worth it, and I am enjoying every minute in it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Long lead times do seem to be the norm!
Although at least there are quite a few factory-spec models in the dealer network now so you can sometimes short-cut the queue - to your advantage, as Phoenixred has just discovered!

I would really liked to have the Pan Roof!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts