Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of pics of my new Q3. Very different from my SLK. But loving the comfort.Got a puncture on the way home tonight. Annoying !

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is it just me, or does Daytona Grey always look better in real life (not in photos!)?

Several people who work at my local Audi say it is the best looking Q3 colour.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can't wait for my Daytona grey s line.

Did you have a spare wheel or the glue when you had the punchure

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colour Looks great in the 'flesh'.
It turned out to be a slow puncture, a small screw, so I limped to Kwik Fit.Dealer sold me tyre insurance, not sure its worth the hassle claiming for a 23 quid repair. Different matter if it needed a new tyre I guess. Less than 250 miles and I get a puncture.

Puncture kit for me , no spare.
Enjoying driving it. Pulling out of junctions is the thing that takes the most getting used to. Turbo lag, then a big surge. Need to work on my timing after a series of naturally aspirated petrol cars.

Edited by: Finalcut

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Car is great. The turbo lag setting off from a standstill takes some getting used to.
For those people with the reversible boot, be careful. Took some bin bags to the tip yesterday and one leaked a little, which would be fine except that the liquid ran into the area around the handle and soaked in. In a word the car stinks. No more new car smell for me. Hope it wears off.

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
Diesel turbo lag is the reason I opted for a petrol engine. It isn't confined to Audi - my Jaguar main dealer uses all diesels as courtesy cars and they're even worse than Audi. Automatic transmission makes things worse still, which is why the SG box is (I believe) better suited to petrol than diesel engines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts