Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a few photos of my new Daytona Grey S Line on the day of collection before the light went. Unfortunately its chucked it down ever since so my dreams of cruising around in the crisp sunny weather we had on Saturday were shattered so just a few round town trips so far. However first impressions are very good and I have holiday from tmrw so bound to get some opportunities to get familiar later in the week.
Hope you like the photos. I found real world photos (not manipulated advertising ones or showroom shine ones) that were posted on this site really helpful in choosing a colour so hopefully other buyers will benefit from these.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Really good shots and enjoy the next week of getting to know your S Line, I spent most of Sunday driving and last night had a huge smile on my face as I was driving along on the way home. As for the colour, if I could choose again I would go for Daytona.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice car James, looks a lot like mine
I've said it before, Daytona is the best colour and as everybody knows they are the fastest

·
Registered
80 Posts
Daytona Grey does look really nice! I would have considered it too but the price tag was bit too high (~3800€ or 3000£).. Not in UK.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Del. I have to agree. Up to the point of seeing the Daytona in the flesh if you read my dilemma post you know I was not "excited" about getting a Q3 as it was the practical choice rather than the emotive choice for me. However as soon as I saw it when I picked it up my view changed and it is the colour (with no respect to any other colour owners) that made me fall in love with it rather than just liking it when I was viewing the black and white demonstrators. Its true that colour can make or break a car but of course thats subjective. I also like the fact that you just don't see many Daytona's around. In my area you can't move for white Audi's, which is good because they look great but just nice to be a bit different

·
Registered
57 Posts
My wife said I should go for daytona- But I said its my car keep your nose out lol, as I am having black coz I want black and it looks bloody great in black.................

Stick to ya White Silver Mini ha ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts