Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and today's the day I finally collect my new Q3.

Whilst I realise I have not waited nearly as long as some of you (a mere 3 weeks to be precise) it feels a lot longer having had to get the bus due to the premature (but welcome) private sell of my previous car.

Will try and post first impressions and shiny photos later in the weekend

·
Registered
45 Posts
</font>Hope the collection goes well James and you (and the wife) will come away withbig shiny smiles!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

</font>Forecast is not so good for tomorrow, so get
those photos done today!.....

</font>

·
Registered
201 Posts
Enjoy the collection and your new Q3, look forward to seeing what you think and seeing your pictures.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick update to say handover went well and car looks great. The colour and the led running lights was what impressed me the most upon the reveal. Only had a 10 minute drive home from dealership so too early to comment about drive but seemed as good as I remembered it from the test drive. More tmrw when have drove all day around the New Forest.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Enjoy your new car

Picked mine up last Tuesday and i'm still making excuses to pop out for stuff

Still not got my broadband sorted so no pics but looking forward to yours as i'm nosey that way

Was out tonight, first time in the rain and the grip is very impressive!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
2WD is nice and grippy - have managed to get the Traction control to kick in occasionally, but it's very comfortable on it's wheels...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulation too you. Have fun in your baby q

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I was happy going round corners and roundabouts tonight in the pouring rain with no drama, having come from a bmw the quattro system is superb!
I might even get out my driveway after a few flakes of snow this year...
You must be loving the fuel economy Jules, once i work out how to operate all the buttons i would be interested in the real world diff in 2wd v 4wd

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will post more pictures in gallery later but here is a picture having just come home last night from dealership. Pissing it down today for my first day of driving around but at least a good test of the comfort and warmth!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very nice JamesB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts