Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from the dealer today, my car has arrived in the UK and is sat at the docks. Been given a hand over date of August the 26th.
It`s been a long, long wait ( 3 months ) but it`s so near i can almost smell it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Will you not miss out on a 63 plate if you take delivery then?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True Blister1 but i`m not that bothered about a number on a plate, just can`t wait to get my hands on the car. Never been a plate geek, i know some people like to have the latest ones but for me its all about the car. Lets face it the cars the same whether it was bought on tuesday with a 13 plate or wednesday with a 63 plate. Been looking at a private one anyway so makes no real difference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep. Done the same last week. (Pick up car last wednesday) Everyone round me was saying wait. Not like its going to be my last NEW car and secondly had same issue I.E its only a plate. Still NEW. Its same shape whether on 13 or 63. Changes nothing for me.

The car is great to drive, I must say. Hope you enjoy. Plus you beat the rush for 63 plate as many will be waiting, which could push you to 3rd or 4th etc day of Sept.

Each to their own.

·
Registered
54 Posts
All fair points, the only difference will be in the value in a year or two's time but I guess it will be fairly minor and not worth worrying about. Enjoy your cars guys, You won't be disappointed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts