Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi sorry to raise this but has the vibration issue been sorted on new cars as I seem to have ordered the model that could be at risk. Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi
No need to be nervous , just let the salesman know that you will test drive your new car before signing to accept it.

Tony

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had mine a week now and no sign of the vibration problems that have been reported elsewhere.

·
Registered
113 Posts
No fix as yet, but Audi are aware and are running tests on some of the cars affected.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mine is affected

·
Registered
113 Posts
Q3mp,

Are Audi UK aware?

If not get your dealer to raise a technical report with them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes Audi UK are fully aware and are monitoring what is going on

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had mine since last Saturday,2.0 TDI 177psquattro S line S tronic 18" pirelli tyres,no problems yet !!!drives like a dream even better than expected,at all legal speeds and a bit over(purely for research purposes].

Edited by: Steve Goose

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry to say, but I think mine has started after 500 miles
It is on winter tyres and alloys, but I will be changing them back to standard 18's shortly and will see then. Mine is an late October 2012 build.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just an update. Had the car a month now and completed 2000 miles. I have to say its fantastic, no sign of the dreaded vibration that made me nervous and I hope it continues this way. Not very economical yet so hope it beds in with a few more miles. I would also recommend the dab radio which is excellent.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have that model and have no problems since possession July 2012. Hope yours will be the same.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Audi say they now have a fix for it and new cars should not be affected

·
Registered
76 Posts
UpdateI changed back to normal wheels and tyres and have run for a few weeks, thankfully theredoesn'tappear to be any vibrations, it must have been winter set up slightly out of balance. So fingers crossed its ok, it does appear to be hit and miss over who has actually got this problem, hopefully it will be resolved as has been mentioned elsewhere and new and future ownersdon'thave an issue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts