Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to book the Q3.However confused as to which colour to go for between the Amalfi White and Glacier White.If someone can pls help.Thanx & Regards,Sportypal

·
Registered
188 Posts
My original choice was Glacier White Metallic. Looks very elegant but I had to settle for Monsoon Grey because of the long waiting time for the Glacier White, very popular according to my dealer.Edited by: pekX2to

·
Registered
30 Posts
we are awaiting our new Q3 in Daytona Grey, coming out from an all white Mini 4x4; my advice would be not to go for white after 18 months of trying to keep an all white Mini clean !! but if I had to pick it would be Glaciar as the metallic does look better; but you have been warned about keeping it bug free !! - enjoy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you haven't already ordered, the Glacier White is the way to go, it looks so sharp, we saw a Glacier White model and an Amalfi White and for us it was a very easy decision. The Glacier White is now in our garage and I am SO pleased we hung out for the color which we feel looks one of the best in the Q3.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks nice! But what about ride comfort and noise?
I went with 18" but have had doubts wrt. the comfort vs. the standard 17". Have you driven different wheels? No problem with the 19" ones?
J.

·
Registered
28 Posts
All my cars have always had big wheels, i run a Golf R with 19's and have the suspension set to sport, the Q3 is softer than that!

GB

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I went for the Glacier White, there was an Amalfi White new A3 sitting next to it and it looked a bit yellow for my liking. Maybe look ok on it's own but looked odd sitting next to the Glacier, perhaps intentionally by the dealer to sell more Glacier for added ££'s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts