Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RSQ3 Sportback Sport Edition, Daytona Grey, C&S pack, red calipers.
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nardo grey Chipex kit brand new, never used on my RS3 now have a Daytona RSQ3 so anyone wants it for £30 posted please let me know.

Drinkware Fluid Drink Liquid Gas
Century egg Ingredient Cuisine Dish Vegetable

·
Registered
MY22 RSQ3 Sportback Vorsprung - Primer Grey - Red Stitching - Red Brake Calipers
32 Posts
What size kit is it and what was the purchase date?

Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What size kit is it and what was the purchase date?

Thanks
Hi

It’s the small kit which retails at £34.95 I believe, I purchased around October time last year, never got round to touching up the chips in my last car.

·
Registered
MY22 RSQ3 Sportback Vorsprung - Primer Grey - Red Stitching - Red Brake Calipers
32 Posts
I don’t mean to be the bearer of bad news Ric but the paints out of date in a few months time. Your best bet would be to keep it and by the Daytona paint from them as the rest of the kit doesn’t have an expiry date.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep appreciate it’s got a shelf life, although sure it’s still good after a year.

It’s the small kit so anyone that has a few stone chips could still find it beneficial.

But yes I hear you on just buying some Daytona touch up and use the rest of the kit.

·
Registered
2016 RSQ3 Exclusive Java green.
537 Posts
That's all I've done for the past few cars, just buy the paint from them and keep the rest of the kit.....job done!

Reactions: Rico-RS
1 - 6 of 6 Posts