·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29 Posts
Del,

DAB is standard. I ordered mine with DAB default.

Cheers!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Del,
Thanks for the latest brochure, I also noticed the engine/ gearbox combination has changed. It looks like the 177bhp TDI engine can now be spec as 2 Wheel drive manual, and Quattro now as either manual or S-tronic !

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sdadi said:
Del,

DAB is standard. I ordered mine with DAB default.

Cheers!
Hi Sdadi
Yes it's now common knowledge that DAB is standard, it's just a same Audi haven't make it obvious in the brochure

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks like you have to tell them you don't want the spare wheel as it comes as standard. Hey will give you the glue stuff foc.

I want the 460litre boot and my car isn't being built until week 22 and I know it will have dab as std, but now I am not sure if it will have a spare wheel or not.

I will drop my sales man a email about it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Da2922 said:
Looks like you have to tell them you don't want the spare wheel as it comes as standard. Hey will give you the glue stuff foc.

I want the 460litre boot and my car isn't being built until week 22 and I know it will have dab as std, but now I am not sure if it will have a spare wheel or not.

I will drop my sales man a email about it.
if its got DAB then its a 2014 MY - and so omitting the wheel is a no cost option from the list - but as you say you have to consciously select it when ordering

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Do you actually get a discount for removal of the wheel, raised floor option? I would take it anyway, you can always remove it yourself, stick some carpet down and put in back in when you come to sell. Or sell the bits on here if you'll never need them.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just noticed Black Mouldings is now a £395 option, this gives you black window and grill surrounds.Seems like a lot of money for something that is standard in other countries

1 - 9 of 9 Posts