·
Registered
264 Posts
nice looking Q3 Im sure my next one will be white with privacy glass

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I'm really pleased with the colour and alloys combo, just wish I had got power folding mirrors, tbh think they should b standard on a car with mirrors as large as the q3!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yes, but then again, they don't fold when you lock the doors - and that's a big pain, so I'm told

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't they, thought they would be the same as my 09 leon cupra, where I just hold the lock button down on the key fob for a few sec's and they fold in. They have got very similar keys too! My q3 and leon

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You trying to start an argument on here Jules

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice car , same colour , & wheels as mine , the wheels make a car .

·
Registered
613 Posts
Noooooooo!

Back to the original subject, I do like the Alloys on this one though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I agree the alloys make the car. If I had gone for Daytona I would have got the segment alloys, but with white I only liked the off road alloys. I'm surprised how good the ride is on the 19's, better than my 11 plate e350cdi sport that its replaced.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I had a nice set of 18's on my last car and i managed to ruin 3 of them in a few months
Rattled a few kerbs etc already but the wee 17's are unmarked due to the high sidewalls. Those wheels do look stunning on your car though

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes ride just as good , I test drove car with standard wheels and I can't tell difference . And yes very nervous when parking near kerb .

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's lovely, but then I am driving the same thing! I took out the alloy insurance - sod's law that if I hadn't, I'd wrap them around a kerb somewhere. That allows me 5 claims in 3 years - I ghad the same on my Scirocco, but luckily never had to claim. However Chemmie is a lot bigger and more eager to try mounting kerbs!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Didn't get offered that , otherwise would have had it .

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think it's something you can add - ask your Audi dealer asap?

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiI would shop around for alloy wheel cover, it maybe cheaper online.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow - lovely car you have there!

What is the ride like with the 19" alloys? Did you go for S-line suspension as well? Have just ordered pretty much the same in Daytona Grey.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts