Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't she lovely - I am so pleased with her that I am completely over my Scirocco (had to chnage to fit all the new hobby stuff in (golf). How happy am I ?!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks fantastic, be careful you don't cook yourself with the bum warmers and once again may you enjoy many wobble free miles.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congratulations to the happy new Father
she is indeed gorgeous. Happy driving (oh and I guess cleaning at this time of year).

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well worth the wait I'm sure- now go and enjoy it!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. I have been cruising all afternoon. At the risk of being a girl - is there way of opening the boot from inside?
Jan

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks great - I have the amalfi white one and mine looks very dirty at the moment due to the weather! You can't open the boot from inside on the SE version but it may be different on the S Line.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Jadewoo said:
Isn't she lovely - I am so pleased with her that I am completely over my Scirocco (had to chnage to fit all the new hobby stuff in (golf). How happy am I ?!!!
very nice car and as you have taken up golfing , the 4 wheel drive may come in handy if you hit the ball into the rough

·
Registered
613 Posts
I think there is an "emergency" boot release handle in the boot, if you're desperate, or kidnapped....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jadewoo said:
is there way of opening the boot from inside?
You can release the boot by pressing the centre button on the key fob, but there is no automatic tail lift or auto close option available on the Q3.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah OK, many thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am also a golfer Jan, have you asked your dealer to enter you in the Quattro Cup?

My dealership has entered me and i am assured it is a fantastic competition with a chance to play on some amazing courses, i believe the final was played in South Africa in 2012 ( all expenses paid for of course)

See you in the final, somewhere exotic and expensive hopefully

Garry

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow Garry, that sounds wonderful. Sadly though, I am a newby - only had 8 lessons, and still a bit dyspraxic with it all!!! Got next lesson on Thursday though so will see how the trolley and clubs enjoy the ride. Maybe next year!!
Jan

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Jan, that looks fantastic. I hope you have many years of happymotoring

The Q3 really does suit the white paintwork, although I am a bitbias

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations. Loving the white and wanted to get my own in it but just had to face facts that I don't have time to clean it once a week as white requires at this time of year so it would not look like that most of the time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cool car , I've ad same S.line in white , tried to put photos on but couldn't do it , any tips how to put photos on

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi WhiteyHave a look in the forum under Q3 Gallery, there are two posts by Dan with instructions, but if I remember correctly it is the one posted 5th December 11 that I used. I hope this helps.Mark

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes it worked thanks ..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts