Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and had a look at it yesterday, i can't wait to pick it up in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ohhhh, that's nice! You must be chuffed :)

2 weeks aint so bad, how long did wait after ordering?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks very good

Will be going to the dealers on the 23rd to finalise details before pick up on the 1st. Will try and get a pictuire as you did.

I managed to get a dealer order that practically suited my needs; ordered on the 11th July and delivered on the 15th August. Just waiting for the 1st

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered mid April, but i knew that it would be a long time before i got it but that suited me, it has been in the dealers for 2 weeks, there was no point in picking it up just before the plate change in Sept.I'm looking forward to all the pics that appear in Sept and yours on the 23rd TynemanAnd yes i'm well happy reilsab.</font></font></font>http://www.q3ownersclub.co.uk/forum/pm_new_message_form.asp?name=reilsab<div id="proMenu2" ="dropDownMenu">

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice color, same as mine

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great looking car, I bet you can't wait until Sept' 1 to take her out for a drive!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously you have very good taste as well pekX2to.Cheers Contrition, i've got 2 weeks off work before i pick the car up, hopefully it won't go too slowly. I'm using the time to load all my CD's onto the computer and then putting them onto a SD card i bought for the stereo.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you manage to get photo's Tyneman1008 ?
Edited by: sherbs

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes and it looks great BUT - I can't get it to the 400k size requirement unless I cut it down too much! I suspect that my photo editing skills are not up to the task

Will try and take another photo that can be reduced to the size and memory needed

Tyneman

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for all the help - used the site recommended. Able now to post the pics of the car at the dealers.

It will have the spruce up and LifeShine applied by the 1st, but still looks good

Thanks Again for the support

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice.
I may have to try that site as well.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Pictures of the Q3 a couple of days after it arrived at the dealers

Edited by: SETIG

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very nice SETIG! Love the contrasting colors of the interior!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks great, only 5 more days until a lot of us pick up our cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interior is very smart & sets the car off beautifully.

A this rate the Gallery will be full of gleaming car pics by the 2nd September, when all of us have our cars at home

·
Registered
613 Posts
I Like the lighter colours inside for sure!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Agree with all the above, really good choice for the interior trim SETIG, makes me think I should have paid alot more attention to that. Still, 4 days to go.. looking forward to finally getting behind the wheel.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thanks for all the positive replies.

We do prefer the lighter interiors, however I am concerned that the upholstery will show the dirt very quickly. I have bought a few tins of Diamondbrite seat and fabric protector off ebay to apply to the seats when it finally arrives home. Hopefully that should protect them and help keep them clean.

·
Registered
613 Posts
So far, 3 months in (6000 miles) my beige nappa doesn't show any marks - just some foot prints/marks on the sills and seat base where my feet catch the seat when getting in....
Edited by: Jules

1 - 20 of 22 Posts