Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up a few weeks back and loving everything about it, the only problem being that I only get to drive on weekends, as it's the wife's car

Found out from the dealership that the Daytona Grey is an Audi exclusive colour. They apparently used to charge AUD $5,000 for this upgrade, but have recently included it at the metalic price of $1,000 when purchasing the S-Line pack. The colour looks incredible, definitely my favourite of the bunch.

The pics are after my very first clean. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Niiiiice!

Nice to see some you've got some decent weather down on the arse-end of the world - I'm already terminally pissed-off with cold, soggy England and it's only November.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looking great but I have to agree with the above - the pictures are too sunny and it only serves to depress me even more having had to scrape ice off my windscreen already this week!

Na - in all seriousness thanks for posting, it looks fantastic and the colour is definitely worth the extra

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks great in that gorgeous sun of yours, of course that colour here in Blighty only serves to reflect and exacerbate the aforementionedmelancholy soggy weather. Now Orange on the other hand.............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the kind words. Our summer is approaching, thus the early signs of nice weather appearing.

Samoanjoe, I definitely like the look of your Orange Q3 and agree that it would look very good, no matter the weather

·
Registered
192 Posts
In my part of the UK its rained everyday since I brought my Q3 on the 1st September. I have Daytona grey its only available on the s-line Q3 in the UK Edited by: puddy

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hi Gromit.I Recon we are the arse end of the world not them? our troubles are not only weather related.

I bet they do not have the lovely holes in the road like we suffer daily.. My new Q3 willstop this a bit I hope. ?

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
It certainly will, John - having decently fat tyres makes a huge difference. Still, chin up - we need to think positive and patriotic....

....they might be potholes, but they're BRITISH potholes!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh I can assure you that we suffer from some pretty horrendous potholes... Although ours are generally overflowing with sunshine, not rain water

·
Registered
485 Posts
The trouble with potholes full of rain is that you can never tell how deep they are

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gromit said:
It certainly will, John - having decently fat tyres makes a huge difference. Still, chin up - we need to think positive and patriotic....

....they might be potholes, but they're BRITISH potholes!

To True Gromit

</font>Don't forget in
the UKwe are all in the together</font>

</font>British potholes will be given grade
2listed building status! You will be charged by the National Trust for
looking round them but only the few sunny days we may have.</font>

</font>If Scotland get the yes vote in the referendum
will they get to keep our British potholes or will fill them in by force?</font>

</font>

</font>

Edited by: puddy

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
I've got a better idea - we'll export them all north of Hadrian's Wall as a parting gift.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gromit said:
I've got a better idea - we'll export them all north of Hadrian's Wall as a parting gift. 
Oooooh. Controversial !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts