Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again, here is my first picture of my new baby. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And another !

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi,

Car looks stunning. Whats your impression of manual box and FWD? This is what I have ordered.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally 1 more.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi oldgranti, I have only driven the car 30miles and the gearbox is tight, as you would expect from new, but, it is smooth and positive, and reassuring in snow. I do have a set of winter wheels and tyres fitted though. Got them on special offer in November. No lack of torque considering its only 2wd and 140psi.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi SteadyKev,
Sounds good, would be grateful if you could give an update over the next couple of weeks. My car is due end of March/April. Looks really good in black, I have ordered glacier white. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys, I have given my first week updaste under the owner reviews topic

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've gone for the Caribou Brown (Bronze ??) but with beige leather seats and a brown dash with wood inserts - thought it would make a change from lots of black and silver.... Discuss? Lol...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went for the same internal colour scheme with my white Q3.......it looks really nice,the Pistachio ( Brown ) is quite dark as are the ( plastic) walnut dash trims but all in all quite classy looking and as you say a change from the black/black silver internals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great. I've got the brilliant black on order. Should find out when it will arrive on Tuesday. Changing from a Z4 so it will take some getting used to!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, mine's now over 2,000 miles old.... and there is one thing I can say I reallylike about it:<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

The mpg figure keeps going up..... this was taken a few days ago...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow thats fantastic!

If anyone has any more photos of it in brilliant black that would be great! I can't find many photos in that colour.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks really good - I have ordered the Petrol SE Quatro in Amalfi white - anybody got pics of the Amalfi white - I liked it when I saw the colour on an A1 but realise that it will need cleaning a lot more than my current car which is silver. Expecting delivery in Sept and can't wait!

·
Registered
106 Posts
kew i have gone from a black audi to glacia white and fined white very good for not showing the dirt,only noticable when taken car on a fishing trip and mud up the sides.
my 140 s line has covered only 900miles but twice has returned 60 mpg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts