Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi

Looks great! V jealous that you have been able to download the jukebox albums artwork. Did you save them off a sd card? I,m begining to think that I am technically inept:) for some reason today the iPod would play through the car but with no sound - what happened to tape players!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you need a ID3 tag editor for your computer there are lots, you just load up the mp3 in to the ID3 tag editor and then go to google and get a cover image about 500x500 and add that image to the mp3s.
there are tons of videos on youtube that will show you how easy it is to edit ID3 Tags and add covers to your mp3 tracks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The car looks absolutely fab in cobalt blue!

How did you play the video?
Is this only available on the HDD stereo or is there native support for .avi files from the USB/SD Card?

I test drove an se this weekend and i and most importantly the missus is sold!
I have been undecided between an s-line and an se but this video has convinced me it has to be an s-line.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I like the colour, love the car.no native support for sd card unfortunately, the tech pack has the dvd playback from the cd slot.I downloaded the music video as an avi and had to convert it to dvd and burn the dvd.You can not watch video files such as avi or mpg via sd card or usb
The video switches off as soon as the car starts to move for obvious safety reasons.

Edited by: beenletdown

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello i'm lica from italy.
can i ask yoou a quick clarification about how we can view cd covers on the mmi?
do you use a cable to connect the ipod trought ami or just the sd?
what kind of navi you have?
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts