Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is around this time of year that Audi release details of the 2013 model year. The A1 had minor changes for the MY 2012 and I understand that these are some of the changes for the Q3.

SE S tronic- ‘4-spoke' multi-function steering wheel with gear shift paddles-2ZS</font> now std

Tailgate height lowered by 4"

Hill descent control including hill assist £195

SE off road styling package £1795

Mobile phone preparation - High with Audi Connect-9ZW- now £350

Can anyone verify these changes and what build week they are applicable from?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, seeing as my Q3 isn't due for delivery until July, I can only guess which spec it will be built to!

·
Registered
518 Posts
£500 price rise?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi all ordered my SE FWD in March as far as I can see the price rise of £500 is the only difference, glad I got my order in before April. Only reason I ordered it in March was the dealer told me delivery would be September. Got a call last week to say deliver had been moved to the first week in June. Every cloud I guess.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have included the option for audi sound system in my Q3 order. At present I have Bose sound system in my A6 which is excellent, how do you rate your system?Gordon

·
Registered
47 Posts
Grekab said:
I have included the option for audi sound system in my Q3 order. At present I have Bose sound system in my A6 which is excellent, how do you ratethe audi sound system?Gordon

·
Registered
227 Posts
Del, looking through the Apr 12 Brochure, it still shows the gear paddles only on SLine models, not standard on the SE as previously stated

·
Registered
563 Posts
Morse Man said:
Del, looking through the Apr 12 Brochure, it still shows the gear paddles only on SLine models, not standard on the SE as previously stated
Hi I think SETIG said the paddle's are standard !
Edited by: Del

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys:I have a Q3 on order. It was indeed a difficult selection as I have one fundamental problem with most vehicles. I am 4ft.-11" tall and I usually have problems having a comfortable view of the front of the vehicle. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Where can I get an cushion seat, maybe with the Audi Logo?

·
Registered
264 Posts
could you not look on the web for a local coachtrimmer who could probably make what you need is similar leather / material and maybe he could stitch the audi logo into it ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts