Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All and fellow musketeers ( 3 of us purchased our cars back sept/october 2016 time)

Its time to start deciding as my PCP 3 years is coming soon to either keep my current model or trade in for a new 2019 spec model.

Have any of you taken the plunge and have the new 2019 mode, and do you think honestly its worth the extra cost over the new model - considering the price increases and extras you now seem to have to purchase to maintain your current enjoyment.

Apart from the apple car play and touch screen i felt on my test drive i was driving the same car, but it will cost me a LOT more to trade in for the new car

Interested to hear from my fellow musketeers what you are planning to do come September as anybody else who has the new spec car :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have a Q3 2017. I borrowed from my dealer an equivalent Q3 2019 for a weekend. Simply, it is a very nice car but my view is that it is not worth the extra money. Now, if I was a new customer I would buy a 2019 model now.

·
Super Moderator
5,639 Posts
I must admit that there isn't sufficient to interest me in swapping mine for a new one. Again, if I was in the market for a smallish premium SUV I would still go for a Q3 but I'm perfectly happy with the one I've got.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh, now that is interesting, 2 of you would think twice about the new 2019 model.

i am going to quiz my original dealer and see what numbers he can produce for me.

I hope Audi are not pricing themselves out of the market

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just ordered my new 2019 Q3, upgrading from VW Tiguan so be interested to see the difference. will let you know when it arrives

1 - 5 of 5 Posts