Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took delivery of my q3 last week 2l d se, manual,18 " wheels met white leather, pistacio,dab, sat,sports seats, and a few other things, im annoyed about no spare wheel i missed that extra, but will now order one t £75its now done approx 500 miles im really smitten i had a new bmw 32od se man for last few years from new, its not a patch on this audi, the quality of fit is top class, i didnt go for 4wheel drive and s tronicnot regretting it otherwise i wouldnt have to do anything only point the car at least i can change gear it all singing and dancing i just love it.... i drove uo from lancing sussex sat morn to pick up my grandchildren from windsor the car returned wait for it.........63mpg.. i know i was only doing 60-65mph.. but i find that unbelievble, driving around lancing on same tankits gone down to 56.. just love it... graham..

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi GrahamGlad you like the car, they are pretty good I still really enjoy driving mine although I don't get anywhere near the MPG you are getting.You will have to pay about £200 for a spare wheel though, the £75 price is only when ordered as part of a brand new car.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sounds like another more than satisfied Q3 driver, good for many happy miles.I am also astounded at the fuel economy, I did just over 700 miles before the gauge hit the quarter full line and the computer told me I was averaging 59 mpg. That has not been the case this week though as I have been trying out the acceleration of the vehicle and overtaking quite a few times when my usual driving style is 60-65 mph, this car is pure bliss to drive but I have noticed my foot chattering on the accelerator on very poor country roads. A recent puncture knocked my pleasure of the car back a little but every time I get into the cab it just oozes quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi del , have been into dealership this morn yes you are right just under 200 for spare wheel, im going to try this go and see bus manager who most of my dealing, also see sales lady who was quite sweet and see if they can order a spare wheel on asales vech and me buy it for £ 75 they wouldnt have lost any thing andthey would have a more than satified customer, what do reckon folks,

·
Registered
563 Posts
You will also need a new boot insert and the reversible luggage compartment floor, you don't need the floor if you have a sub woofer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts