Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got round to joining as been looking around forum for last month..

Had her for about a month now and enjoying it been back a few times now for niggly things but still enjoying it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The passenger door was noisy when opening as if had dry hinges and made a awfulnoise , Then got really bad and you could see that the door gap to the wing had decreased and turned out the wing had moved and the door was catching it .....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also the parcel shelf rubbers have fallen apart after only removing it the once ...See me having to replace these a few times.

·
Registered
106 Posts
simon q3..thanks for reply..just wondered if same problems i had with my f.w.d 140..might see you on the road,my daughter lives in norwich area?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I had the exact same problem, door was slightly catching on the wing causing it to rub.

Did you get this resolved?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes and No really , The Gaps are now correct but will have to go back in to finish off as a couple of trims got scratched and damaged hopefully all done soon.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I couldn't see any gap issues, my door was rubbing slightly on the metal plate at the end of the wing. You can see it with the door open, Audi wanted me to take it to their bodyshop for checkover etc.

I just stuck my hand in and pressed on the plate, no more rubbing since then and that was about 10 weeks ago. I did pop to the bodyshop who touched up the small mark it had made. Maybe 1cm long hairline thick, no way was i asking for the door painted or more work for that. They would probably make it worse

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully this will be it now no more issues..

Hopefully snow will clear soon so can clean it and take some pics.

Simon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts